Saturday, May 9, 2015

Anxiously Waiting for You!

Fear of rejection? Have no fear! The God of love - the God Who IS Love - will never reject you.

"Whoever loves me will keep my word, says the Lord, and my Father will love him and we will come to him." (JN 14:23).

"we will come to him..."

I didn't understand the desire that grew in me to return to Mass; at least not at the time. I was afraid of not knowing what to say at Mass and of getting funny looks. But something inside of me kept tugging at me. There was something greater than people's stares or fumbled prayers that gave me the courage to give it a go.

I now know, and after much prayer and meditation, that the "something" stirring in me was God Himself. He didn't care about where I had been or what turns my life took; all He wanted for me was to return to Him.

He is also anxiously waiting for you. He wants you to bring everything - EVERYTHING - with you and share it with Him. Don't leave anything behind for He wants to share your happiness, your sorrows, and you fears.

Do not be afraid for Jesus' promise is that the Father will love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment